NHS Test and Trace
This service is to trace contacts of people who tested positive for COVID-19, and to provide health advice and information. If you are under 18, you should ask your parent or legal guardian to use this service with you.
Use this service if you:
- have tested positive for COVID-19
- are a contact of someone who tested positive
- are the parent or legal guardian of a child or young person under the age of 18 who either tested positive, or is a contact of someone who tested positive
- are giving us information for a person aged 18 or over who either tested positive, or is a contact of someone who tested positive
We'll give you advice about self-isolation, your health and where you can find support.
The information you give us helps to keep you, your community and the NHS safe.
Before you start
If you have had a positive test result for COVID-19, or are completing it for someone who has, we will ask you about:
- places you have been recently, like your workplace or education setting
- names and contact details of people you have been with recently
To help you remember these details, you might find it useful to look at your calendar, social media, or the NHS COVID-19 app (if you've been using it).
If you (or the person you are completing this for) are a contact of someone who has tested positive, we will ask you:
- personal details, like date of birth, NHS number and address
- your COVID-19 vaccine history
If you are delayed or have problems completing this service online, a member of the NHS Test and Trace team might call you soon. You'll know it's us when you see a call from the number 0300 013 5000.Start now